last week I had a chance to visit there with my friends. We flew on early Friday morning and back to Jakarta on Sunday evening.
We took the Lion Air for 912.000 IDR for the transportation and spent about 400.000 IDR for 2 days accomodation (1 room for 4 people)
ok, I will tell you some of my experiences there ^^ maybe include tips and tricks…
– for indonesian or asean citizen, you don’t need visa to enter Singapore (free entry for 30 days)
– if you plan to use the MRT, just buy the EZ card (the transportation card, like T-money in Korea or Suica in Japan) for 12 SGD and 10 SGD is the minimum recharge
– when I was there, this was my itinerary
– day 1 (Fri) : Chinatown ( you can but the souvenirs and they have delicious snacks!!), Bugis Junction and Market ( shopping!), Marina Bay Sands (actually I wanted to watch the Harry Potter exhibition in the Art Science Museum in there, but i did not have enough time), Mustafa Center (you better buy chocolates here, so cheap and they are open 24 h)
– day 2 (Sat) : Universal Studio!!! for 74 SGD, you can try all of the games here, event I NEVER wanted to try the roller-coaster thing… but it was soooo mucccch fun!!! we spent 12 SGD for HUGE turkey leg, 5 SGD for lemon ice cream, 13-14 SGD for bento lunch. After that we went to the Esplanade, had dinner there and just walked around there ( I also had a chance to walk on the DNA bridge) it was amazing to see a whole view of the city. Besides that, we also went to see the Song of The Sea on the side of Marina Bay Sands. Before going back, we went to Clarke Quay, but whole place was so crowded with people and pubs ^^
-day 3 : this was the last day, the most exhausted day was yesterday! so in this day, we just spent our rest time to walk only along Lucky Plaza and Orchard road.
– warning!!! I put my backpack on the trunk before i checked in. actually it was my fault because I did not lock my bag because I did not intend to put my bag into trunk. i told you this because I lost one of my chocolates that I put inside my bag. Even though it was just one, but I was so pissed off!!!
– OK then, that was my journey to singapore last week, I hope I can make to another country as many as possible ^^
if you have any question, feel free to ask ^^